Monday 29 April 2013

The Liebster Award "Tag"



Assalamualaikum,





I was nominated by this sweet lady +shaza amalina and the first thing that cross my head was
"wuuuu ada orang read my blog"  haha and of course i was excited :D

seeing the word AWARD i conclude that it's a competition then when i read about the liebster award on shaza's blog i notice it was actually a kind of TAG! i think so.hehe

so the rules of the "chain-award entry" are almost like the normal tag videos on youtube


  1. List 11 facts about yourself
  2. Answer the 11 questions given to you
  3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate
  4. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them
  5. Choose 5 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate
  6. Go to each blogger page and let them know about the award


after reading the rules i think this "tag" was made to help promote your blog and also the one who's new to the blog world i suppose.like me (^^) anywho, since i'm done with number 4 i'll continue with the others:)



11 facts about me :


  1. My right eyelid are smaller then my left but it's not that noticeable
  2. I will be in a bad mood if i felt dirty/disguested with myself
  3. I love doing DIY stuff inspire from youtube
  4. I'm not a gadget person so i'll be using my phone until it can no longer be use
  5. I'm more to a makeup person especially lip product but since i had an accident with a lip product gone bad i'm restricting myself from buying any lip product until my doctor let me use one again
  6. My fashion sense changes according to my age 
  7. I sometimes get panic attack when i think i can't breath.erm.hahaha but it'll be alright after i drink water because my head's going to tell me body that water have oxygen and i could breath again(if that makes any sense)haha
  8. I don't like singing cause i know i have a unpleasant voice 
  9. popping ripe pimples in some way gives me satisfaction 
  10. i'm that person who doesn't seek for attentions but wants it.(that's why i didn't promote my blog to my friends.)
  11. i'm paranoid with people reaction towards me in real life



11 Questions asked my shaza amalina :

1) Are you going to vote this election?

- no i'm not for i'm just 18 this year and even if i'm going to i'll just solat istikharah for guidance.easy   right.hehe

2) If someone give you RM5000 to spend in a day.what will you do/buy?
- uuuu dang,if that happens i'm the happiest person in the world. i'm gonna buy make up product for sure then go for a shopping spree and last but not least FOOD!! haha sounds like so selfish huh.hehe but that's what run through my mind after reading the question

3)Dip dyed hair,yay or nay?
-wuuu i love one but my mom gonna kill me if i did one.haha so nayy

4)What is more important,mascara or eyeliner?
- like i state in my 11 facts about me,eyeliner just gonna take longer to put on so i'm going to go with mascara

5)Do you love nuts?What is your favourite?
-i love certain nuts but hands down my fav would be pistachio.yummy

6)Do you watch The Vampire Diaries? Stefan or Damon?
-i watched with my sister for a period of time but since she continuing her studies i stop watching too.it's just because i couldn't keep up with television series but i'll choose Damon just because he looks cooler.haha

7)List  5 of your favourite apps on phone
-i'm a blackberry user so my fav gonna be 
  • wordsearch(puzzle game)
  • littlest pet shop
  • calorie counter by fatsecret
  • camera timer ( like we all know blackberry camera isn't that good)
i just got 4.haha blackberry isn't that great but the bbm is a plus point

8) Do you like glossy finishes or matte finishes,for lips?
- i like something in the middle.i love something that look natural.i think that's appropriate for my age:)

9)Would you rather starve yourself or workout like crazy if you want to lose weight?
-i rather starve girl friend.hahaha no i would fast (puasa) for a month then continue with Monday and  Thursday until puasa, but didn't completed that yet.huu sobb..sobb

10) 5 of your favourite youtubers?
-gosh ,this is easy i watch youtube everyday.haha
  • +itsjudytime /itsjudylife (love her vlog with baby julainna)
  • jarmainetv/jlovesmac1
  • stillababe09
  • Nikki Phillippi
  • missglamorazzi
i could go on and on with my fav but that's my top 5

11) What is your favourite ice cream flavour?

- i love any kind of ice cream but i'm gonna settle with the kind of ice cream that have caramel in them.*drooling *


11 Questions for the bloggers i nominate 

  1. What is the most rewarding experience you have had and what made it so?
  2. Who or what inspire you and why?
  3. If you were on  death row,what would be your last meal be?
  4. You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a unicorn who sings lullabies,which do you choose?
  5. For the impending zombie apocalypse,what will be your weapon of choice and why(something in your handbag)
  6. If you could travel anywhere in the world,where would you go first and why?
  7. Rank a colour of the rainbow one for the best and one for the worst and state why?
  8. What's the craziest thing you have done?
  9. If given complete freedom what would be your alternate profession and why?
  10. If you would give me one piece of advice, what would it be?
  11. If you were punished for a crime how would you like the punishment?


5 blogger i would like to nominate would be :










No comments :

Post a Comment