Thursday 25 April 2013

Beauty Stuff 101 - #3 (lip product are not for cheeks)

 Assalamualaikum,

         Beauty gurus like Micheal Phan suggest lip product such as lipstick and tinted lipbalm to be used as a multipurpose item.There's no problem in using them for this purpose but at another point of view,is it okay to use a lip product as a blusher?

I mean will it cause breakouts?
let me answer that for you:)



YES IT WILL!!

 I decided to used my tinted lipbalm, in specific my lipice sheer colour on my cheeks for about a  week and had my worst breakout ever on both of my cheeks.basically everywhere i put the tinted lipbalm,my forehead and chin too.

it took months to clear my face out and it is still recovering now.

In a nut shell, lip product on cheeks is the solution if you're going to used it once in case of emergency NOT an everyday usage because using lip product as blusher will clog pores

p/s: i don't know other products on other people will give the same effect but i think lip stain's going to be alright but i'm not gonna risk my face for another experiment for sure.:D








No comments :

Post a Comment