Friday 26 April 2013

My "Join This Site" button is missing!!

Assalamualaikum

    I'm new to this whole blogging experience so i may be 'noob' or memang noob pun.hehe. but my
 'join this site' button isn't where it suppose to be.i do not know if i accidentally remove it or what so ever but i do not know how to fix it.

I follow lots of blog for i enjoy reading things about fashion,makeup and also recipes on simple dishes
 (that i'll be cooking for my siblings) and i was really excited bila ada orang nak follow my blog.hehe *blush*

because of that, i google on how to make the 'join this site' button appear again on my blog but i couldn't find anything about it.i was really bummed out.hmm

but if you want you could place my url on your Add button beside your reading list ;D

(^o^)\/

UPDATED : I found the 'join this site' button.alhamdulilah.dimana ada kemahuan disitu ada jalan:D

No comments :

Post a Comment