Sunday 3 March 2013

GARNIER light complete extra UV protection REVIEW!!

 


 Assalammualaikum,

during the end of 2012 i receive a package from Garnier Malaysia because i entered their quiz.after a month of using it,i'm ready to review it.two word to describe it. HATE IT!!

 reasons?here you go
  •  extra UV protection?? SPF 17/PA++ it is okay for a moisturizer i guess but after a month of using it, my face turns darker then usual!!homegaddd!! at first i didn't notice it but one day i really notice a big change on me face so that's the main reason i stop using it
  • it's a dry moisturizer!!or should it still consider itself as moisturizer since it's dry? i personally doesn't have a dry skin but my mom due to aging process have a dry skin.she uses it and told me it isn't moisturizing enough for her

i don't really know if the light complete is the same product as the light but there's not alot of review for this particular product.i think Garnier gave me this product so that they could clear their stock.hahhhaha but i'm not too sad about this product being a let down because i got it for free so i got nothing to lose.


UPDATED REVIEW!!

    I tried using this product again last week just because i'm curious about it again.so i tried it AGAIN and i'm quite disappointed in it AGAIN. *sigh

I notice it's supper oily on my skin.like really oily.if it's after 3/4 hours of application i'm alright with it but it took only one hour and my face looks like a frying pan ready to make that tasty fried egg.

not just that! because it's too oily it makes whiteheads pop out more especially on me nose.ohhhh the horror!!
 and about the whitening effect.my face isn't feeling it.after the first week my brain told me i was fairer and i ran to my mom and ask her "muka adik nampak putih sikit tak?" she replied "biasa je"

(T^T)  whyyyyyy!! disappointed  AGAIN. tak cerah langsung.kalau ada pun i can't see any different .

as much i want this product to work it's just not happening on my skin.

oh one good thing i like about this product after application i notice my skin look even.but it didn't  last because of the oily factor

if you are the person with oily skin.this is not for you but if you have dry skin.maybe you would consider this product

 p/s : i used this product on its own without any powder nor foundation:)








 

No comments :

Post a Comment