Friday 15 March 2013

DIY beg from shirt!!



Assalamualaikum,

              Just because i had 3 month of duing nothing i decided to look for things to do.so i bumped into a video on youtube about DIY begs made out of clothes that you're not gonna use anymore.you see i'm that kind of person who dislike giving away or throw out their things so recycling are another way i get to use(or keep) my stuff

making this beg isn't that difficult it took me about 30 minutes to get the finish product.amazing huh!!

oh and btw this beg are a non sew needed.yayyy!!










2 comments :

  1. Hi Shazwina :)

    Hey, you won my giveaway at ashchroniclesletsfly.blogspot.com

    Please email me with your delivery info at my email in the sidebar.. ^^ congratz! sorry it took me a whole month to pick a winner. (lol, there was only 3 entries)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh.thank you so much sorry lambat reply.alhamdulilah

    ReplyDelete